Scroll down below for Prices & Bookings !!
Mystery Ghost Hunt is similar to our Mystery Ghost Bus, except that the
Mystery Ghost Hunt is a part walk (all short walking distances), and a
part ride (where you will use your own vehicle, or share a vehicle with
any guests you might bring - all as part of a vehicle convoy).
by SA’s leading illusionist & celebrity paranormalist,
inimitable, Mark Rose-Christie, owner of the Mystery Ghost Bus
of South Africa (see his biography here).
- R 600 pp. which includes
Dinner (mains + dessert). Option to stay over (see 'Accommodation' below).
- Ages: Preferably 18 & Up (no under 10's).
- Dinner 6pm - 7pm at the Starting Venue
(which is listed under the 'Programmes' section below).
- Mystery Ghost Hunt runs directly after dinner from 7pm
- Bring Pub Cash,
Torch, Camera, Flat Walking Shoes, Coat & Umbrella is
(weather can change quickly, and we operate in the rain).
- Safe Parking at Starting Venue
(listed under the 'Programmes' section
- View our 'Programmes' below, and see our Reviews here
you wish to stay over for the night where you can then explore & enjoy the surrounds the
following day with shops,
& crafts, antiques, restaurants, adventures, activities, game
parks, mine tours (in both towns) & more, then for
Cullinan see the recommended list of accommodation venues at reasonable rates here. For Parys
contact Linda Benade at Stonehenge In Africa on tel: 011 - 475 3611.
- For Parys
we highly recommend Vredefort Dome Tours by Cristo Meyer
on cellphone 083 - 406 0841 http://kopjeskraal.co.za/tours (includes lookout
point showing the impact structure of the inner ring of the world's
largest & oldest impact crater). Or take a
Geology, Battlefield or Historical tour, or do some Rafting, Walks
& Hikes - all with Graeme Addison on cellphone 084 - 245 2490 http://www.otters.co.za
cater for all tastes: Stories, Entertainment, Science & History.
We pride ourselves in offering more than any other known ghost
production around the world. In-the-car one of your passengers will
read short stories from a script (which we shall give to
you upon arrival). Out-of-the-car you
will walk to several haunted venues (all short walking distances); use dowsing rods; use a ghost
hunting apps (which we shall tell you how to download onto your
cellphone; and finally enter a cemetery area.
Public Dates, Prices & Bookings (rarely runs ror Public, runs mostly for Groups)
- IMPORTANT: Book for any amount of people, you do not need a group for Public dates.
- Please note that our old advert has changed slightly, where due to unforeseen circumstance, we shall not
be able to be accomodated at Cullinan Diamond Lodge for the "Friday The
13th" event in March, and we have provided a list of accommodation at
equally reasonable rates here (at similar rates, to suit your budget). In future we shall be utilising all these accommodation venues.
- To book tickets (R 600 p.p. including dinner & dessert) click here
- Same Prices as Public Prices above
private parties (incl. hen &
bachelor), clients, staff, year ends, product
conferences, clubs, hotel & tourism
groups, anniversaries, etc..
- Min 10 pax for Cullinan / Min 12 pax for Parys:
If you don't
have 10 or 12 persons you can still book by paying for the equivalent of 10 or 12 persons.
- Max pax:
Cullinan 100, Parys 100.
- Same Prices as Public Prices above.
theatrical production is like any other (eg: attending the rock opera
'The Phantom Of The Opera'), and thus we do not issue
Quotations; we do not
fill out Vendor Application forms; and we do not offer
Discounts or Terms. (in both
towns) & more..
book contact us here
Venue: Piacere Italian Restaurant, Seringa Street. Buy some water for the walk.
a Brief History of Cullinan from the Programme when you book in.
on the back lawn at Piacere Italian Restaurant.
- Ride in convoy
to the old Railway Station to meet 'The Lantern Lady' (out-of-the-car stop).
- Ride in convoy to Ampath Laboratory historical building (ghosts are an eldery man who
frantically pushes an elderly lady in a noisy wheelchair).
to 4-Way Crossing to hear about the Phantom Wagon and old
Recreation Club (out-of-the-car stop - note that all walks here &
are extremely short, as all the buildings are all very close by).
- Walk across the road to the Anglican Church (out-of-the-car stop).
- Walk back across the same road and enter the Freemason's Lodge, with toilet stop (out-of-the-car stop).
- Return to vehicles and ride in convoy to open lawn area near hospital, where
one of your more outgoing passengers reads out aloud how to download a ghost hunting app onto your cell phone/s (in-the-car).
- Park and walk to the abovementioned lawn, which has an underground srping, for Dowsing Rods audience participation, plus Science
of the Paranormal with
scientific demonstrations of para-psychology (out-of-the-car stop).
- Walk across the road to the old Mortuary
and old Hospital, where you will use your ghost hunting apps (out-of-the-car stop).
- Ride in convoy and read out aloud Poltergeist Phenomena, and then the Phantom
Hitchhikers of the Cullinan/Rayton Road (in-the-car)
at midnight (of course)
at the Cullinan Cemetery, with a
climax just when it’s too late to run
Venue: Stonehenge In Africa, Kojeskraal Road, Parys. Buy some water for the walk.
a Brief History of Parys from the Programme when you book in.
- Introduction on
front lawn at Stonehenge Replica.
- Ride in convoy for Parys (8km away), where
one of your more outgoing passengers reads out aloud the
story about 'The
Fochville Phantom Hitchhiker' (in-the-car).
- Ride in convoy to 'The
Spook House of Urban Legend', which was created to
ward off burglars, but then something else arose (out-of-the-car stop).
- Ride in convoy to Poltergeist
House in the Enchanted Forest (out-of-the-car
- Ride in convoy to Mystery
of the Voortrekker
Pyramid, and Old Maternity Home Ghost (read aloud in-the-car).
- Ride in convoy to Road Phantom read out aloud how to download a ghost hunting app onto your cell phone/s (in-the-car).
- Ride in convoy to The
Old Museum (out-of-the-car
stop, where you will use ghost hunting apps which we'll help you download onto your cellphone).
- Ride in convoy to Olde
Post Office and 'Little Boy Lost' at the Anglican Church with its
haunted bell (read
- Ride in convoy to Toilet
Stop (out-of-the-car stop).
- Ride in convoy to The
Doctor's Patient's House, and Echo Hotel (read
- Ride in convoy to the 'Suspension Bridge' for Dowsing Rods audience participation, plus Science
of the Paranormal with visual
scientific demonstrations of para-psychology (out-of-the-car
the Vaal River).
- Ride in convoy to Parys'
famous historic "Spook House" to experience the elderly Boer (early Afrikaans) lady ghost (out-of-the-car
- Ride in convoy to Conclusion
at midnight (of course),
at a ghastly river
grave at the olde Water Pump House (dating back to 1912), with a
climax just when it’s too late to run